Why Choose Cooperative Divorce?
Discuss your case with an Irvine divorce mediation attorney! Call (714) 706-3992.
If going to court is the usual route couples take, why pursue a cooperative
divorce? What are the benefits? These are questions our staff members
hear all the time at Center for Mediated Divorce (CMD). At CMD, we are
committed to helping you understand the advantages of a cooperative divorce,
while also providing you with the support you need to make the right decision
for you and your family. Our Irvine divorce mediators encourage cooperative
divorce when one or both parties prefers to have his or her own attorney.
The Cooperative Divorce Group is a group of select Orange County attorneys
who are very experienced and skilled at guiding clients to cooperative
settlements and other divorce solutions. The clients and their respective
attorneys meet together and cooperatively deal with each issue and craft
a negotiated agreement.
Cooperative divorce is often better for couples because:
It's more peaceful.
- You can communicate with your spouse without igniting a war.
- It's focused on the solution, not the problems.
- The emphasis is placed on coming up with constructive settlement negotiations.
It's more pleasant.
- It's more affordable and won't be dragged out in court.
- The process is informal and flexible.
- You are more committed to abiding by a plan that you helped to create.
It's more family-oriented.
- It promotes cooperative co-parenting.
- You are in the driver's seat making the decisions about your family,
not a judge.
- It allows couples to have a civil and respectful post-divorce relationship.
Divorce Options that Can Benefit Everyone
We genuinely believe that a cooperative divorce can benefit everyone involved.
If you would like to avoid a costly, high-conflict divorce, we encourage you to
contact our legal team at
(714) 706-3992 and discuss divorce alternatives!
We believe it is possible to emerge from a divorce with your privacy and
dignity still intact. CMD is prepared to put over two decades of legal
experience to work for you today!
If you would like to explore whether cooperative divorce is the right option
for you, feel free to
schedule a case evaluation.